Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Technology in the Classroom

Everyday, we use some type of technology to learn in school. Starting from the beginning of the day, I check my campus email and my classes. In class, the teacher uses their computer to pull up word documents or power points to help get their lesson across to the students more efficiently. Especially in accounting and economics, we use my accounting lab and aplia so there is always homework to do with that specific technology. The campus email also helps make communicating with our classmates and professors much easier. If we have a small question, we can get a quick response with the emails. Overall, there is so much technology we use at school that much of it is over looked.

2 comments:

  1. I check my campus email every hour. Without it, I would be so lost and disconnected on what is going on at SU. I love that nothing from a gulls.salisbury.edu email address will go to spam so I always get my emails. I also enjoy the campus directory so I can just type in my professor's last name and send him/her a quick message or question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the campus email system daily to check class cancelations (hopefully), upcoming texts or assignments, or even weather advisories.

    ReplyDelete